[ZWeb] ANN: zope 3 wiki moved

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sat Oct 21 21:22:01 EDT 2006

Ok, I went ahead and did that. Chat me (sm) on #zope-web if you see any
trouble.

simon wrote:
 > As part of zope.org cleanup, this wiki has been moved to a more
up-to-date server, currently: http://zope3.zwiki.org . The old one has been
made read-only and may go away soon. Please use the new one instead! See
these discussion threads for more details:
 > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.websites/2982 and thereafter.
 >
 > You're receiving this email because you were subscribed to the old wiki.
Subscriptions have been transferred to the new wiki. There is a change: you
will now be notified only of comments and new pages, not all edits, by
default. If you want to see all edits as before, go to
http://zope3.zwiki.org/FrontPage/subscribeform , enter your email address,
unsubscribe and resubscribe yourself clicking the "all edits" option. (The
more people that do this, the better, for oversight and spam prevention.)

 > Please contact me or reply on the zope websites list/newsgroup if you
have any questions or problems at all.

http://zope3.zwiki.org/FrontPage#msg20061021181211-0700@zope3.zwiki.org