[ZWeb] volunteer for transforming ReST + templates into HTML

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Mon Sep 18 09:00:43 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I started doing some work on transforming the restructured text content
+ templates into HTML pages, but I didn't get very far, and I figured
instead I ask a volunteer.

So, the task:

Write code (such as a Python script) that takes the restructured text
files (that I will send you) and wraps the layout (that I will also send
you) around it, making the menus and such work. The result should be a
bunch of HTML pages that can be served by Apache.

If you're interested, drop me a mail.

Regards,

Martijn