[ZWeb] Apache, anyone?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 13:15:18 EDT 2006

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> Personally, I don't care where www.zope.org is currently located, and
> I also think we should replace it part by part with microsites, like
> wiki.zope.org, bugs.zope.org, news.zope.org, products.zope.org and so
> on,

Be careful the multiple domain names, it prevents sensible cookie-based
auth. For that reason alone, I'd prefer to see zope.org/wiki,
zope.org/bugs, zope.org/news, etc instead.

It really feels like we need a foundation-admin'ed Apache in front of
everything somewhere, just to handle rewriting/static content/etc. Is
that a possiblity?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk