Zope.org DNS ( was Re: [ZWeb] http://namespaces.zope.org/zope )

Justizin justizin at siggraph.org
Tue Sep 26 21:10:31 EDT 2006

I haven't even got my responder up yet, to be honest.

I'll be moving my domains to zoneedit at the same time as zope.org.

I assume one of these is yours, and one of them jens' ?

   cabana.palladion.com   69.44.155.17
   ns1.dataflake.org   8.7.96.28

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter