[ZWeb] http://namespaces.zope.org/zope

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed Sep 27 09:41:36 EDT 2006

Justizin wrote:
[snip]
> Perhaps we should follow whatever process is set out for managing ZF
> content as ReST.

Process right now is pretty simple. The rest content is sitting here:

svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/web/zf/trunk

we can put other things under /web/.

> Is there a place where Zope3 documentation is auto-generated via
> pydoc?  I'm sure this doesn't quite cover documenting the ZCML
> namespace, but maybe it's a good place to start looking at where to
> pick up and fill in holes?

We currently don't have a pydoc extraction of Zope 3 documentation.
Making something that extracts documentation from Zope 3 and puts it
online would be very helpful. In fact, we do have apidoc. This is
currently something that only runs while running Zope 3 itself. It's
been a long-standing wish to make static copies out of this we can put
online. I think its story for non-API documentation (ReST txt files) may
be weak, though.

Volunteers are of course more than welcome to investigate all this. :)

Regards,

Martijn