[ZWeb] wiki.zope.org not responding

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Dec 17 07:11:59 EST 2007

I didn't even realize at first that it doesn't run on ZC servers
anymore.

Two issues:

  - for unknown reasons Apache was down. The log wasn't informative,
it just said Apache had caught a termination signal.

  - the Amaze server isn't really suitable for running something
memory-intensive like zwiki.zope.org. It was swapping already, the
dang thing only has 512 MB, which is laughable.

jens