[ZWeb] cvs.zope.com issues

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Jul 26 16:04:42 EDT 2007

Here's some more info.  We (developers) got in a bad habit of listing
svn.zope.org paths as the "home pages" of our distutils packages.
This was something I did that got copied. :(  setuptools follows
distutils home page links looking for distributions.  One of the SAs
here configured Apache to reject setuptools requests to the viewcvs
site.  Hopefully, this will help.

Jim