[ZWeb] wiki.zope.org is still unreachable

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Wed May 9 11:01:51 EDT 2007

The foundation server isn't running better though.....so I guess that's
somewhat relative.
This is the second time it's jump completely dead - we can't access the
server at all.

While it might be awesome to have Amaze monitoring things for sure, we also
need to be asking why it's crashing dead so frequently.

Andrew