[ZWeb] wiki.zope.org heads-up

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Tue May 15 00:44:55 EDT 2007

Good day all.. I noticed from irc there are some unicode errors still
occuring on the zope 3 wiki. This is probably related to
http://zwiki.org/1330 , I think I forgot to install the latest fixes on
wiki.zope.org after testing them. I'm about to do that. I plan to also
push the new history implementation we've been testing on zwiki.org.
This means starting over with no edit history, from a UI perspective at
least, but I hope this will cause no hardship. The new one keeps
permanent revisions regardless of packing and is a little nicer to
browse. Thanks to Vienna University of Economics and Business
Administration who funded this work.