[ZWeb] Re: zope.org - serious caching issues

David Lawson david at zope.com
Mon May 21 17:09:35 EDT 2007

> Well, trying to figure out what's changed...that would be the first
> thing I'd check; just verify that the rules are indeed hitting the
> requests.  How long has this problem been evident?  When did the
> changes
> take place?  I presume awhile ago?

Most of the changes would've been some time ago, on the order of nine
months to a year at least.  I did make some changes, recently, a few
weeks ago, but mostly just management stuff.  I did find one refresh
pattern that was commented out on the parents but not on the
children, so I put that back in.  Can someone who understand the
parameters of the issue better than I do check and see if it's still
being problematic?  It's possible the change I just made fixed it,
though I'd be somewhat surprised, since there's talk of things being
cached for, like, several weeks and I don't see anything in the cache
tier that would allow such a thing.

--Dave
Systems Administrator
Zope Corp.