[ZWeb] Server migration

David Lawson david at zope.com
Wed Jun 11 01:38:53 EDT 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 1:29 AM, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> On Jun 11, 2008, at 00:21 , Christian Theune wrote:
>> Out of curiosity: does this involve the SVN server?
>>
>> If yes: what's the planned downtime duration gonna be?
>>
>> I guess you (or Jens) are going to do that anyways, but please make
>> sure to
>> announce it on zope-dev.
>
> I don't know how long this will take, David may know more. David, do
> you have any idea?

Because several of the machines are moving locations physically, it's
going to be about two hours or so.  And yes, it does involve the SVN
server.  We'll do everything we can to minimize the downtime involved,
but because of the physical move, there's a limit to how much time we
can save.

--Dave
Systems Administrator
Zope Corp.