[ZWeb] zope.org migration

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Jun 15 03:10:03 EDT 2008

--On 14. Juni 2008 11:35:46 +0200 Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:

> --On 13. Juni 2008 04:17:28 -0400 David Lawson <david at zope.com> wrote:
>
>> We've completed the zope.org migration, the site is responding,
>> mail.zope.org is up and looks to be processing mail, as well as serving
>> the list archives and all just fine, and I can see people logging in to
>> cvs so everything looks good.  The instances running www.zope.org  are
>> more than a bit slow at the moment because they lost their object caches,
>> so I've got a monitor running on them to put the caches in offline mode
>> to let the instances recover a bit when they get backed up.  All in all,
>> while this took a little longer than I was anticipating, it went quite
>> smoothly.
>>

> There is an issue with the catalog queue. Workflow changes and new
> objects within the Plone were not reflected directly. So I had to process
> the catalog queue manually. The queue said "3 objects in queue". After
> processing the queue say "empty"...going back to the Queue tabs tells me
> "3 objects in queue"...anything missing?

There is also a weird issue with the caching. I am logged in as manager and
can access all edit features for the 2.11.0 release. Then when switching to
an older release package in order for copying over a newsitem as template,
Ihave no options available and treated as anonymous...reloading does not
help :->

Andreas