[ZWeb] Instance problems

Mark Alexander mwa at zope.com
Wed Oct 1 08:00:01 EDT 2008

On Oct 1, 2008, at 7:30 AM, Andrew Sawyers wrote:

> Autolance was used to kill (restart) instances which exceeded a
> certain
> size....
> No clue how it's setup for the zope.org setup though.....
> Are there memory issues?  Did you restart the hung instances?

I don't see any indication of memory issues. We did not restart since
we didn't know if anyone wanted to investigate first.

We don't dig very much on zope.org since we opened root up to the
community. I thought we set up community access to sudo since we moved
the boxes so we've been pretty much leaving things alone for someone
who knows what's going on. It doesn't appear that there is any non-ZC
person with full sudo. I wonder if that got dropped in the foundation
discussions...

Anyway, I went ahead and restarted the apps.

Mark
--
Mark Alexander
mwa at zope.com