[ZWeb] Friendly reminder re: custom dir on plone.org

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Fri Jun 12 20:50:08 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm not your Mom, but I may be cleaning up after you! I recently noticed a lot
of customizations in http://old.plone.org/portal_skins/custom/manage_main
and I'd really like to keep that area clean (if possible).

As such, you may see things being moved to the filesystem, either
in Products.PloneOrg, Products.PloneSoftwareCenter, or wherever else
they may belong (unless they are labeled as "temporary" in the Title)

*looks at limi*

If you get a chance, please clean up after yourself and either:

- Check in any valuable customizations, then remove from custom.
- Remove any unneeded customizations from custom.

Thanks!

Plone.org Mom (Alex Clark)

--
Alex Clark · http://aclark.net