[Zope] - Re: trying to subscribe

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 10:19:31 -0500

Dinu wrote:
> Joachim wrote:
> >I tried it in the subject-line, in the body, in body and
> > subjectline no
> >response.
>

> It worked for me, but - another problem - I can't set
> the digest option, at least not by sending an email to
> zope-request@... (haven't tried yet over HTTP), although
> MailMan said my new settings were fine.
>
> Maybe MailMan is not yet fully operational?

I get the Mailman admin messages and I've been getting a number of
complaints from it.  Perhaps someone here can help me with Mailman?  (I
_really_ need to subscribe to the Mailman list!)

**** Subject line ignored: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server:
paradise.mgs.net: host not found)

**** this: Command UNKNOWN.

**** --xaa09335.913093181/albert.digicool.com: Command UNKNOWN.

**** the: Command UNKNOWN.

**** from: Command UNKNOWN.

**** -----: Command UNKNOWN.

Here's the one for digests:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/cron/senddigests", line 37, in ?
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/cron/senddigests", line 34, in main
    list.SendDigestIfAny()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Digester.py", line 194, in SendDigestIfAny
    self.SendDigestOnSize(0)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Digester.py", line 206, in
SendDigestOnSize
    self.SendDigest()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Digester.py", line 288, in SendDigest
    self.DeliverToList(d.Present(mime=0),
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Deliverer.py", line 133, in DeliverToList
    status = cmdproc.close()
IOError: (10, 'No child processes')

--Paul