[Zope] - zope jitterbug

Andreas Kostyrka Andreas Kostyrka <andreas@ag.or.at>
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 16:02:37 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Alan Wostenberg wrote:

> I'm unfamiliar with Zope. Would it be an adequate tool to build an internet
> based bug tracking system: a clone of jitterbug (see
> http://samba.anu.edu.au/jitterbug/ or  http://www.gnome.org/cgi-bin/bugs
> )Would such a project be meaured in days, weeks, or months? Thanks!
That depends upon how much you know about Bobo^H^H^H^HZope ;)
If it's your first project, than you should give yourself a budget of 1
week, if you know what one is doing, it's probably nearer to 1 day or so
:) (Just a guestimate *g*)

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by