[Zope] - Where is misc_/sample/item?

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:27:36 -0500 (EST)

skip@calendar.com writes:
>In the sample product, Product.py defines
>
>    # Specify a relative URL for the icon used to display icons:
>    icon='misc_/sample/item'
>In the MailHost product, MailHost.py defines
>    icon='misc_/MailHost/MHIcon'
>Where are these things located?  I couldn't find a directory named "misc_"
>anywhere, nor could I figure out how to get at any such beasts from within
>the management interface.

	In the __init__.py for the MailHost product, a misc_
dictionary is defined, and one key maps 'MHIcon' to an ImageFile
object.  I'm not sure why it's done through a dictionary like this;
why not just do icon = ImageFile(...) and point to just "icon"?

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
    "Well, at least you've got the element of surprise on your side."