[Zope] - Call me stupid, but... trouble with adding images

Jim Fulton jim@Digicool.com
Tue, 08 Dec 1998 18:27:12 +0000

"Christopher G. Petrilli" wrote:

> For those curious, I never could figure out the problem, but it seems
> tto be related to my installation of Python not Zope.  I had all of the
> previous Boboish things installed, and a kinda out-of-date 1.5.2 beta,
> and when I updated that and killed all the old stuff, it now seems to
> work fine.

Python 1.5.2a1 and 1.5.2a2 had a bug in the cgi module that broke
file-upload when used with a non-cgi publisher.  The fix was
later provided to PSA-members and checked in.  By updating your
1.5.2, you got the fix.

So, in summary, Zope does *not* work with 1.5.2a1 or 1.5.2a2
but may work in 1.5.2 as it exists in the current python.org
CVS tree.

Whew.

Jim

Technical Director   (540) 371-6909              Python Powered!

repeats.