[Zope] - Importing objects

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:59:18 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Andy Dustman wrote:

> in __cmp__
> AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'co_argcount'
>
> So I'm obviously overlooking something.

Andy

I am not using Zope so I won't be of much help in deciphering the Zope
tracebacks. I am using the ORB formerly known as Bobo and some simple
framework I have developed on my own. I did have a situation similar to
yours so I wrote a configuration class that maps dictionary like objects
to XML and back. The sychronization is done automatically so
administrators can edit the conf files using a text editor or through the
Web. BoboPOS only keeps a reference to the configuration object but does
not deal updates etc.  I remember other posts on the subject and solutions
varied from using b+trees to gdbm/bsddb to gadfly/etc.

Pavlos