[Zope] - Problem w/ 'add document': "The parameter, id, was omitted..."

David Ascher da@skivs.ski.org
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 21:08:08 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Amos Latteier wrote:

> I believe that there are some problems with the Python 1.5.2a cgi.py module
> which breaks fileupload forms like these. This might account for your
> problem.
>
> Apparently it is fixed in the latest Python 1.5.2 in CVS.

Beautiful!  That fixed it for me.

--david

PS: I hope some reporter is subscribed to the zope mailing list. I can't
    think of a better real-life example of the power of distributed
    open-source computing.