[Zope] - RE: first install, first connect

Dave Goodrich DAve@mail.netraven.com
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 20:50:38 -0800

I didn't use Apache, instead I opted for the ZopeHTTPserver.  The idea of the
Zope or Medusa server's in more inline with my needs.  I recommend it as a
faster method to get going and see how Zope works.

DAve.

On Wed, 09 Dec 1998, Michael Bailey scratched: