[Zope] - More ?? to External Methods

Jim Fulton jim.fulton@Digicool.com
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:30:26 -0500

Roman Milner wrote:

>     This is sort of not related - but where are you guys getting these
> tracebacks from?  All I got was:
>
> "Sorry, an error occurred."

I bet the people who get the tracebacks are all using PCGI.
The PCGI resource file written by the installer turns
BOBO_DEBUG_MODE on.

I bet that you are using ZopeHTTPServer (serve.py).

If you want, you can set the environment variable
BOBO_DEBUG_MODE to 1 before running serve.py and
you should see the tracebacks.

Jim

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332              Python Powered!

repeats.