[Zope] - FYI: Medusa license and Zope

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@ag.or.at
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 10:58:45 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Paul Everitt wrote:

> This clears the way for us to quickly introduce high-scale HTTP and FTP
> support, plus the telnet access into the interpreter.  It also provides
> the way for us to plug in other protocols over time.  Most importantly,
> however, it forms the backbone of our concurrency architecture for Zope
> 2.
How does Medusa deal with long running methods? (Say some processing to
create a custom tar, or some SQL where the run time is dependent upon many
factors?)

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by