[Zope] - Novice Question!!! Please Assist - I you have been here before.

David Ascher da@skivs.ski.org
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:08:28 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Sat, 12 Dec 1998, Theodore Patrick wrote:

> Sorry for the novice question but I cannot get the management screens to
> come up after I have installed ZOPE.

> 4. If I run the serve batch file, and start the Server it seems ok. I can
> view information on my local IP at port :8080 but as soon as I attempt to
> look at the management screens, BAM Nothing.

You may have done this before, but I suggest clearing the browser caches
and restarting the browser -- Netscape Navigator tends to cache
authentication information which may be out of date.

--david