[Zope] - Object-relational mapping?

Curtis Galloway curtis@pdi.com
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:05:42 -0800

Is the "Aqueduct" system the same as "SQL methods"?  If so, it isn't really
what I would consider an object-relational mapping layer.

I was hoping it would be along the lines of other systems that map database
tables onto  data container objects, and allow you to code custom behavior for
the data objects.  I've been looking for an open-source system like this for
some time.

Am I missing a part of Zope here?

--Curtis