[Zope] - Serving Zope...

LD Landis ldl@LDL.HealthPartners.COM
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:48:14 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

  Well... I'd like to be able to run both a native Zope and an Apache at
  the same time, having the one connected to port 80 passing off requests
  to the other (daisy-chain like) before yielding a 404... or with "active
  termination", let the last guy on the daisy-chain be responsible for
  returning the 404 as needed.

  This may already be in the cards... but I don't know how to do it.  More
  likely "real tricky"...

--
Cheers,
	--ldl