[Zope] - Zope site new features

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:46:19 -0800

Hi:

I just wanted to let you all know that the Zope site is slowly but surely
gaining more useful content. Here's a list of some new stuff:

- Support area which contains a troubleshooting guide with common problems
and solutions.
- Bugs and Features database which allows you to view submitted bugs and
their status. You can also use it to submit feature and documentation
requests.
- Documentation is getting reorganized, and now includes a How-To
collection with recipes for common or interesting Zope tasks.

There's lots more on the way.

You can help by pointing out problems, and suggesting new directions. Also,
if you figure out how to do something cool or useful, consider writing a
couple paragraphs and I'll add it to the How-To collection.

Thanks.

-Amos