[Zope] - ANN: Zope 1.9b3 released

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:10:34 -0800

Hello:

Not content with a release every 7 days, this time we've released a new
beta in only 6 days ;-)

http://www.zope.org/Download/

The main new feature is this beta is the inclusion of SQL Methods.
Unfortunately we were only able to finish up the gadfly database adapter by
release time. Look for more adapters to appear in the next week starting
with MySQL.

Also from here on out you should use the Bugs and Features database to
submit bugs.

http://www.zope.org/Collector/

Hopefully the new bugs database will help us more efficiently identify and
fix bugs.

<HINT>It can also be used to check if a bug has already been reported.</HINT>

Enjoy.

-Amos