[Zope] - Upgrading...

Andy Smith andy@verticality.com
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:08:17 -0500

As well as 'var', you might also want to copy any files in
ZopeRoot/Extensions (if you've added external methods) and
ZopeRoot/lib/python/Products (if you've added Products).

I've been happily copying the contents of the var directory into each new
zope release without a hitch! I've also been copying the var directory onto
a laptop, taking it home and working on it there, taking it back again, etc.
etc for a few months now with no problems.

Cheers,

Andy.