[Zope] - Setting up 2 Zope's

Jeff Bauer jeffbauer@bigfoot.com
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:34:36 -0600

> * I instaled 2 zope directories in
>   /usr/local/zope  and  /usr/local/zope2
>
> * I instaled Zap and I added one extra rewrite rule to
>  the Apache/start file
>
> -c "RewriteRule ^/site/(.*) $dot/../../zope2/Zope.cgi/\$1
> [last,e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l]" \
>
> The first site http://localhost/zope/ works fine, the second
> zope (localhost/site/) gives the error

Check the values in your second /zope2/Zope.cgi info
file.  Do they point to the same paths (pcgi.soc,
pcgi.pid, etc.) in your first Zope.cgi?

You problem is most likely related to something
in your second Zope.cgi file, assuming you have
everything correct in your rewrite rule above.

Best regards,

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.