[Zope] - Dynamic database of documents?

Richard Jones richard.jones@fulcrum.com.au
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:57:10 +1100

    My current project involves the maintenance of a database of documents. The
documents are split up into a tree structure and each entry in the tree is
editable. In Bobo-land (which is where we're developing the application until I
understand Zope enough to move there) we just have a heirarchy of objects that
reflect the contents of the database. This exposes itself as a URL of:

      docs/DID/MID/TID/edit

    for the edit method of the Topic entry given by the ID from the database,
TID. MID and DID are the Module ID and Document ID. Problem is, I can't see a
way of getting Zope to do the DID part of the URL. That is, have a folder ID
that is dynamic (I _think_ that's what I mean ;)

       Richard