[Zope] - PCGI with IIS 4.0

Hannu Krosing hannu@trust.ee
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:11:09 +0200

Hi,

Where can I get information (preferably a sample) for using pcgi
with IIS ?

My problem is that lured by the simplicity of getting pcgi to work
on linux/apache I have promised to port my web app to IIS.

I remember that there used to be several references for getting
PCGI to work on IIS, but I can't find any of them now ;(

and the included readme points to
http://starship.skyport.net/crew/jbauer/persistcgi/ which is also
not very helpful for IIS newbie like me (I have no idea how to make
IIS execute the info file using pcgi_wrapper.exe, which I guess is
the thing I should do)

The only thing I did do was disabling challenge/response
authentication in IIS, as recommended in Zope docs.

And on possibly unrelated theme - my Zope (beta 3) doesn't run
either on NT, after installing and starting the service it just
says: