[Zope] - Virtual servers

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:43:19 -0500

Andreas wrote:
> Than there is marketing and public relations. (``So you are using what
> Webserver? Zope? Why are you not using Apache?'')

This is an important issue to me.  I've always viewed sitting behind
Apache as the #1 focus of our attention.  But...

> Additionally, you have NOT given one good argument why to do away with
> Apache. Anything you've mentioned is also available with
> apache/pcgi :)

There doesn't have to be _one_ way.  There will be _many_ ways.  If you
did a poll on this list and asked how many people have done production
sites with Medusa, you might be surprised at the answer.

Thus, I look at Dave's points as _a_ perfectly valid view.

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909