[Zope] - ZMySQLDA does not show up.

Dave Goodrich DAve@mail.netraven.com
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 18:43:20 -0800

Ok now, I downloaded, compliled, and installed the MySQL release version
3.21.33.  (Three tries) I downloaded and installed the ZMySQLDA package as per
instructions, everything worked, no errors in the consol window and I created a
"MySQLmodule.so" binary.  Moved it into the ZMySQLDA product directory and
restarted Zope.

I did change the ZMySQLDA setup script to reflect the correct paths to
my MySQL lib and include dirs.  Make was completed fine.

However when logging into my management screen I do not have the option to
create a new database connection from the pull down menu.

Any thoughts, did I miss a thread on this?

DAve.