[Zope] - Zope/ODBC and MS Sql Server 6.5 connection

Vincent Joseph vincent.joseph@usa.net
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:25:26 -0500

Hi,

I tried using a connection string - to no avail. I used the
Sybase connection string format, but that did not work. MS Sql
server does not have a connection string format listed in the
Aqueduct user guide - although as previously mentioned I did
try:

DSN=ec;UID=userid;PWD=password;

That too failed.

Any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks,

Vincent

--
It takes two to lie - one to lie and one to listen.  (Homer Simpson)