[Zope] - Why I don't think Zope will work for me

Dave Goodrich Dave.Goodrich@Premera.com
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:55:33 -0800

Well I don't know if you are missing it or not.  Because you can edit an
item inside Netscape doesn't mean you must. Zope allows uploading of
documents, I have been using BBedit or Jed to work in DTML, and uploading
through netscape, You could also just paste changes into the edit window.

I've been using DB storage for many years now (other than but similar to
Zope)and I prefer it over a file system.  For access control, session
awareness, and undo abilities, a db works very nicely.  It is also much
easier to assign properties, behaviors and other object values to a db
object, than a flat file item.

An opinion :^)

DAve.