[Zope] - Tabula

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 23:45:38 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, Amos Latteier wrote:
> Yes, we're looking into that. It's a little trickier than just installing a
> search engine since the pages are Zope objects... Putting together a decent
> Zope search product (better than the built-in Find) is a worthy project.
<sarcasm>
Oops ;) One thing more that prefers file trees. Not only CVS, but standard
search engines *g*
</sarcasm>

What about exporting the whole site (as someone mentioned that's easy),
build the index from that?

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by