[Zope] - Apache's DSO and mod_rewrite.

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 23:21:17 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 31 Dec 1998 kslee@plaza1.snu.ac.kr wrote:

> Just simple question.
>
> Should I compile in mod_rewrite statically?
>
> On RedHat 5.2, I have httpd(apache) which configured to load dynamically
I've got an apache-1.3.3 compiled with DSO that works quite well.
(Actually, I've updated some apache-ssl spec file and build it myself :) )

The RH5.2 apache seems to be broken in this respect :(
(I've verified that the modules the loaded, but they seem not to work :( )

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by