[Zope] ZServer & No luck

Daren Sefcik daren@sefcik.cc
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:10:07 -0800 (PST)

> ZopeHTTPServer does not support virtual hosting.  It is really a very
> simple server based on CGIHTTPServer.  ZServer *does* support and
> supports it rather well.  Checking out Sam's Medusa site
> http://www.nightmare.com/medusa.  It might be handly to fetch yourself a
> full copy of medusa and play with it.  It is really very cool.

I tried ZServer and when I start it up I get:

cx757770-a >./start.py
log: adding channel <trigger  at 8108c70>
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./start.py", line 20, in ?
    import zope_handler
  File "./zope_handler.py", line 121, in ?
    from PubCore import handle
  File "./PubCore/__init__.py", line 86, in ?
    import ZRendezvous
  File "./PubCore/ZRendezvous.py", line 88, in ?
    from ZServerPublisher import ZServerPublisher
  File "./PubCore/ZServerPublisher.py", line 86, in ?
    from ZPublisher import publish_module
ImportError: No module named ZPublisher
cx757770-a >

It wants ZPublisher...help anybody??