[Zope] editing

Philip Aylesworth zopelist@regalint.com
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 21:43:22 -0500

I think you might be on to something here! Keep us posted.

I have been using my Mac for most of my editing (Although, now that I
have KDE loaded on my Linux box, I find I am doing a lot more on it).
For most editing I cut and paste from the edit window into BBedit (a
very nice text editor for Mac) then paste it back.

I have the same problem with those quick changes, though, I often do
them in the edit window and then have to remember to cut and paste them
back into BBedit if I need to make more extensive changes.

Phil A