[Zope] ZServer & No luck

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 22:04:45 -0600

I had the same problem trying to get  ZServer to run on my LinuxPPC setup.
I have been trying multiple things to get Zope running on LinuxPPC.

I edited the start.py file as suggested here by Chris.
The only change I made was make ZOPE_HOME point to my Zope directory in
/opt/Zope.

I cd'd to the /opt/Zope directory and did...

# /usr/local/bin/python start.py
log: adding channel <trigger  at 1905518>
Segmentation fault
#

Any ideas?

This is running on LinuxPPC R4.1 which is based on RedHat 5.0 Hurricane
sources.
I compiled Python 1.5.1 from source with the --with-thread option.
Zope is from the Zope-1.10.2.ppc.rpm which was created from Sean Summers
Zope src.rpm.

Thanks,

Jimmie Houchin