[Zope] Getting an external method to work

jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:31:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hello, one problem could be point one. You need a real directory in
the ZOPE_ROOT directory, not a Folder in the Zope Web site. But
perhaps this is only naming confusion. Than put your file testzope.py
into this directory.

If you add an External Method named TestZope than you can look it up
with localhost:9673/testfolder/Testzope alas don't use the filename,
which Zope does not know. Zope loads only the function from the file
once, it does not read it if you use the method.

HTH

__Janko