[Zope] Whats the correct way...

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:16:25 -0400

You may find yourself in a situation where the attribute must exist in
your DTML (and you want it to be a value or something else) but it may
or may not be passed in by a calling form.  To handle this, try:

<!--#with _.namespace(data='')-->
  <!--#with REQUEST-->
	... (Then use data)

Here, if 'data' exists in REQUEST then it will override the default of
''.

A rather sickening DTML construct like this is used in NotMail DTML in
folder.dtml.

Does this help?

-Michel