[Zope] Unable to get manage scree ... looping on contacting host

Bill Anderson banderson@boi.hp.com
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 19:31:59 +0000

jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de wrote:

> I start normally a second netscape with the commandline option
> -no-session-managment , this is then my anonymous user. Thanks for the
> virtual screens of modern windowmanagers :-)
>
> __Janko

Thanks for the tip. I am wondering if runnang a second instance of
ntscape will work. It woudl be unable to play with the cache, etc., so
it *might* work. must go play ...
Personally, I always have at least three browser windows open, one for
editing/management, one for viewing, and one for documentation ;-)

--
Bill Anderson 					Linux Administrator
MCS-Boise (ARC)					banderson@boi.hp.com