[Zope] How do I replace the top level acl_users folder.

Service Informatique CHSR chsrinfo@guetali.fr
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:32:56 +0400

>I am trying to use the UserDB package for authroization via ODBC, however
>the management screen won't let me delete the top level acl_users folder.
You can't!

I had the same problem. What I had to do is:
- create the Roles in the toplevel folder,
- create the users database connection in the top level folder
- create a UserDB in *all* subfolders of the top level folder, that use
the toplevel database.
- and put only anonymous stuff in the top level folder.

If someone has a better approach, I am interested.