[Zope] Browsers & Backgrounds

Robert OConnor rocon@pivot.net
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 06:35:43 -0400

Thanks Chris,
>Have you looked at the source being used by the browsers? ;-)
Duh -- Use the source bob!

It turns out that there were two (body background) tags
in the source received by the browser.  One is in the
(standard_html_header) which I missed and the
other was in the (index_html).

I guess once IE4 sees the first (body b..) tag it
ignores them later while NS45 makes changes for
every tag it sees.

-bobo connor  bob@rocnet.com