[Zope] ZServer problems

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:28:52 -0400

JimB,

	Are you running the Alpha 2?  ZServer has changed a lot on its
way to beta, a more recently checked out version may fix your problem.
To run the CVS version of ZServer you will need to be using the CVS
version of Zope, so the whole thing could be risky and should only be
done for testing/development purposes and not for a production site.  If
the newest version does not have this problem, you'll know that you
won't have the problem when we release 1.11.

-Michel