[Zope] = replaced with == in sendmail!!!!!

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:15:14 +1000

Nope. I added the two headers to the email and it still came out the same
(ie = became ==). I'm using Outlook 98 as a client, but I should imagine
that shouldn't make a difference. Does anyone understand why the MailHost
code is trying to quote the message text?