[Zope] = replaced with == in sendmail!!!!!

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:23:45 +1000

From using http://cie.motor.ru/RFC/1521/6.html as a reference to
quoted-printable encoding it seems that '=' should be encoded as '=75' not
'==' and hence the code is wrong.

So changing function 'quote' in the MailHost file to

def quote(c):
    i = ord(c)
    return ESCAPE + HEX[i/16] + HEX[i%16]

should work. If only I could work out how to compile python files...