[Zope] = replaced with == in sendmail!!!!!

Paulo Eduardo Neves neves@inf.puc-rio.br
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:01:03 -0300

"Jay, Dylan" wrote:

> > From: Paulo Eduardo Neves [mailto:neves@inf.puc-rio.br]
> > I've just managed to send accend chars (iso8859-1) in an
> > email. I had to
> > add some headers to the message to make it work. Adding it
> In fact looking at the code in MailHost.py again, these headers are already
> added.

Buh! I haven't even tried to send accented chars in an email without
changing the headers. I looks like people at DC borrowed Guido's time
machine to satisfy our desires:-)

Just the subject line isn't correctly quoted. :-(

In other email:

> def quote(c):
>         i = ord(c)
>         return ESCAPE + HEX[i/16] + HEX[i%16]

You are right changing quote solved this problem.

regards,
--
Paulo Eduardo Neves
PUC-Rio de Janeiro